The most fascinating person of 2012 according to Barbara Walters yearly list...
60-year-old general David Petraeus who retired from his position as director of the CIA after an extramarital affair was discovered was the most fascinating person of the year.
He was also the most fascinating person on Barbara Walters list in 2010. Anyone else just getting the hint that she wants to see him naked or something?
Honey Boo Boo made the list, of course....unfortunately, there was no interview with Barbara Walters, just a Honey Boo Boo highlight reel
Others on the list
- Fifty Shades of Grey author E.L. James
- Prince Harry
- Actor Ben Affleck
- New Jersey Gov Chris Christie
- Olympic gold medalist Gabby Douglas
- Secretary of State Hillary Clinton
- One Direction
- Creator of TV's Family Guy, Seth MacFarlane